That is a mini-pineapple. It's like you had someone manufacture a pineapple for your dollhouse. That pineapple's true destiny is to be a home for an immigrant mouse family.
PUT YOUR POOPOO IN YOUR POCKET.
-
Here’s a bunch of stuff: I was just checking the mail and I heard a woman
yell, “PUT YOUR POOPOO IN YOUR POCKET” and I kind of just froze because I
don’t e...
Lindsay Lohan
-
File Lindsay Lohan Headshot Jpg Wikimedia Commons
Lindsay Lohan Sings Jingle Bell Rock Years After Mean Girls E Online
Kxtxrzlh1yqvfm
Lindsay Loh...
Resolve Hosting Problems
-
Resolve Hosting Problems
Hosting problems come in all flavors …
- Unresponsive or incompetent tech support resulting in wasted time and
unresolved...
A Kick to the Nuts of My Feet
-
Oh no, there's a hole in my socks. And not just a hole in any socks, but in
my good orange and black "LIVE FREE OR DIE" socks that I kind of think give
me ...
Okayu Recipe (rice porridge)
-
Plain steamed rice is an essential item for Japanese-style breakfast.
Okayu (rice porridge) is easy to digest and is good for breakfast too.
Okayu is easy...
HAHAHAHAH!
ReplyDeleteThat is a mini-pineapple. It's like you had someone manufacture a pineapple for your dollhouse. That pineapple's true destiny is to be a home for an immigrant mouse family.
ReplyDelete