Saturday, November 21, 2009

Dear facebook friends,

You're probably wondering what's up with me telling you on Wednesday that I was getting rid of my profile, then showing up again on Saturday morning at 1:30ish a.m.  Well, here's the story.  It was kind of a mistake.  I opened my browser (which has all my passwords and whatnot saved), accidentally clicked the facebook bookmark tab that is right next to the Twitter bookmark tab (no, I hadn't removed it yet - just in case), and the rest is history.

That being said, it was kind of a... well... decent mistake.  I realized that there are some of you I actually really miss.  You're a funny, interesting, and supportive bunch.  Thanks for tolerating my "oh my god, I'm outta here" freakout moment this week, and thanks for welcoming me back with open arms.  You're good people, and don't let anyone tell you different.

And THAT, my friends, is the nicest thing you're going to hear out of me this year.  Bask in it.

Love,
Robynn

2 comments:

  1. No matter where you post your thoughts and share ideas I would love to be their. Thank you for letting me get a glimps of your life in any shape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering why I had to re-friend you me dear....

    ReplyDelete